[asterisk-users] Astricon

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 03:31:03 CDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:57 PM, SIP <sip at arcdiv.com> wrote:
> Sounds like it wasn't a very interesting track. ;)

Not sure, but I guarantee the previous night was interesting :) The
VUC guys, sometimes led by Randal "Happy Hour" Schwartz, know how to
party. One night I got two hours sleep and was operating in virtual
mode during the day.

Ok, to be clear that was a feeble attempt at humor. I was the M.C. of
the Carrier/Call Center Track. There were many very good
presentations, but no video camera. Alistair has already posted his
slides. There were several others whose slides (I assume) will be
posted but which, as I say, were not recorded.

More summing up on VUC this Friday. Perhaps we can get Tim Panton to
tell us about his excellent presentation. Michael Graves will
hopefully be there as well.

/r