[asterisk-users] AGI STREAM FILE and not blocking execution

Patrick asterisk-users at ict-synergy.be
Thu Oct 22 01:43:22 CDT 2009

Hello,

I'm wondering if I can take benefits of long prompts to compute in the
background the next step to be performed by Asterisk.

Do you know what will be the behavior of asterisk if I send a STREAM
FILE command immediately followed by another command ? Will asterisk
stack commands or will it stop the first one to execute the second one
?

If stops, is there any AGI library that handles this kind of behavior
or should I code it myself using callback methods ?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Patrick