[asterisk-users] Intermittent Low volume

Robert Grignon rgrignon at fleetone.com
Wed Oct 21 10:08:28 CDT 2009

Just looking for some ideas here...

Single office with 1.4.26.2 - Frontend & 1.4.26.2 w/sangoma A108 Gateway

I have been getting a few complaints about "caller cant hear me" or "I
cant hear the caller" I've listened to the recordings and can verify
what they are complaining about, with this being said, most calls are
fine.

I know there are alot of issues that can happen once the call leaves the
office that I will never be able to address (vonage, cell phones, etc)
but I am trying to see if there is anything I could do to help alleviate
the issue on my end.

I never really messed with rxgain and txgain and was starting to play
with dahdi_monitor to see my gain levels...

Do you all think this could be a gain level issue?

Thanks for any input