[asterisk-users] Linksys 962

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Oct 21 09:02:00 CDT 2009

>I am going to try to get a picture taken of this odd icon, since I haven't
>actually seen it myself yet.  It may become obvious once I have... Its not
>that the phone isn't registered - in fact it doesn't seem to stop them
>from using the phone at all...

Just because they can use the phone doesn't mean the other 5 lines are
registered.  I bet one of those lines is the one with the actual odd
icon.  It is probably a phone with a  red cross.  I have a SPA962 and
its exactly what shows under a specific line that cannot register.

Andres
http://www.neuroredes.com