[asterisk-users] how to limit the calls leaving a queue?

Niccolò Belli darkbasic4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:22:40 CDT 2009

Hi, I already considered such a solution: I will have lots of loops
and the customer will loose its position if someone else who called
later will find the queue 'ready to join' before him.
I will also have a music on hold mismatch when he will join the queue
and I will loose all the benefits of the asterisk queue management!
If someone else will confirm me there is no other way to do it maybe I
should file a wishlist bug in the asterisk tracker, beacuse I'm sure
I'm not the only one who need such a feature.

Cheers,
Darkbasic