[asterisk-users] Syncronizing files on different Asterisk servers

ABBAS SHAKEEL shakeel.abbas.qau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 07:24:15 CDT 2009

Hello
I need some advice regarding the Asterisk server that are located at
different locations.

Three asterisk servers are here each at different location. Suppose A,B,C be
the three servers respectively.

Server A is connected to server B and server C through a VPN.

I have a developed an IVR service on server B and server C where users come
and record their voice. On the same servers B and C users come to listen the
recorded voices (I am using agi ). any user records his profile on server B
, NOW a user who make a call to server C cannot listen to profiles recorded
at server B. Because these profiles reside on Server B ... Similar in case
of server C.

I thought a solution that i will use sockets. when a user records  a voice
on Server B . The file will be send to Server A and Server A will send it to
all other servers ie C and others if exists.

But if alot of user start to record their voices then sockets may fail ???
DO any one have idea to do it in better way ???

--
Best Regards
Shakeel Abbas