[asterisk-users] cascaded pickup

Christophorus Laube christophorus.laube at semanticedge.de
Tue Oct 20 06:59:13 CDT 2009

Hi list,

I am struggeling with getting an out-of-office redirected call picked
up. That is if one extension gets called and is not picked up in a
certain time the call is redirected to the central phone by local
channel. Both times when the Dial command is executed a pickup mark is
set before:

exten => XXXXXXX,1,Set(PICKUPMARK=${EXTEN:6})
exten => XXXXXXX,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}&Local/centralphone at E1,,tT)

exten => centralphone,1,Wait(15)
exten => centralphone,n,Set(PICKUPMARK=0)
exten => centralphone,n,Dial(SIP/XXXXXXY,,tT)

If someone from another extension tries to pickup the original extension
it works. But if the centralphone starts ringing it is not possible to
pickup the centralphone extension.
Can anyone of you imagine what my mistake is in that case?
Regards, Christophorus