[asterisk-users] SIP debugging enabled : written to log

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Mon Oct 19 05:40:06 CDT 2009

I have the following in /etc/asterisk/logger.conf :

debug => debug
console => notice,warning,error
;console => notice,warning,error,debug
messages => notice,warning,error
verbose => verbose
;full => notice,warning,error,debug,verbose

When I enable SIP and/or IAX debugging on the CLI and watch the
logfiles, then I conclude the following :

- debugging is not written to the debug-logfile
- debugging is written to the verbose-logfile

What I actually want is thus the debug-information separated in one SIP
and/or IAX-debug logfile : debug.iax.systemname and debug.sip.systemname
or something like this...