[asterisk-users] SIP debugging enabled : written to log

Neeraj Chand Neeraj.Chand at ocis.com.au
Sun Oct 18 15:27:04 CDT 2009

There was a presentation at astricon by Clod, that covers just this "CLI Filters"

What this does is show only the filters that you set on asterisk cli, and your /var/log/asterisk/full log file also only contains the filtered output.

I believe it would have been handier to have filtering, but with everything going to the "full" log so that if we need to debug in greater detail / look at events outside the scope of thep filters we set, it would be available in the full logs.

But thats my personal perspective. This may be useful to you. The presentation should be on astricon.net some time soon

Cheers!