[asterisk-users] Possible bug in app_meetme.c

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:23:53 CDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 2:26 PM, Richard Kenner <kenner at gnat.com> wrote:

> Is this patch correct?  The "&&" doesn't make logical sense to me.  I think
> it should be "||" and making this change fixes the problem I have with SIP
> phones in MeetMe conferences.  If it's correct, is there someplace more
> formal that I should submit it to?

I don't know if it's correct since I don't know what the
CONFFLAG_OPTIMIZETALKER
flag does nor what your problem is. Giving more background info should help.
If you want to submit a patch use issues.asterisk.org and read the
guidelines before submitting the bug report.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com