[asterisk-users] MWI for multiple voice mail boxes

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Oct 15 12:54:37 CDT 2009

Just a thought... If the SNOM has multiple lines, tying one to 612 and the
other to 610 should make the MWI active for both lines.  Asterisk AFAIK only
actives the first entry in the list, so you would need two entries for
tkeeley with mailbox=612 in the first instance and mailbox=610 in the
second.