[asterisk-users] DAHDI Dummy for Linux VServers

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Wed Oct 14 08:56:05 CDT 2009

Try installing DAHDI from source in the guest, and instead of starting it as usual try fooling Asterisk with the /dev hack you did.

That way you would have all the dependencies for compiling Asterisk and could still use the devices you made available in /dev.

Vinícius Fontes
www.asteriskforum.com.br - Informações e discussão sobre Asterisk e telefonia IP