[asterisk-users] DTMF failing in some calls

abdelkader abdelkader2006 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:36:53 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am using Asterisk 1.2.33 under Debian ETCH linux.

I have the following problem with DTMF:

In my callback system, I calls an access DID. My system calls me back to my
phone. It asks me for a password to let me dial an international number. If
the authentication succeeds, I can dial a number in the system.

Sometimes Asterisk catches only some of the digits I have entered.
Sometimes, it duplicates some other digits. Sometimes, the system does not
catch anything. And finally, sometimes it works properly.

I am using rfc2833 as dtmf mode.

Please help.

Thanks.