[asterisk-users] Asterisk to Asterisk access voicemail - not working

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 19:47:06 CDT 2009

On 10/11/09 01:27, Ivan Stepaniuk wrote:
>Joseph wrote:
>> I've tried setting my asterisk dtmf to rfc2833, inband it is not working.
>> The other Asterisk Linksys is set dtmf = auto
>If understand correctly, you have two asterisk servers and when you dial
>from one the other, DTMF is not recognized. I also asume you are using
>SIP to connect them as you mentioned dtmfmode. In any case, this should
>be set to the same value on both sides, both rfc2833, or both info. You
>don't wand inband and auto is just rfc2833 with automatic inband fallback.
>
>--
>Iv?n Stepaniuk
>Alba Fot?nica S. L.
>www.albafotonica.com

Thank for the feedback.
You are correct, I have two asterisk servers and dialing from one to another, using Linksys (supura unit) and sip.
I'll double check the dtmf on them tomorrow.
As on my Asterisk (have two lines) and dialing from one line to another (it is like dialing from one asterisk to another) I dtmf tone is recognized so I can
access voicemail.

--
Joseph