[asterisk-users] VoiceMail and IMAP

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Oct 9 09:07:14 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have followed the article on how to install Asterisk with VM in IMAP but for some reason it still continues to send it as a email.  I have the following in voicemail.conf :-

imapserver=xxxxxxxx
imapfolder=voicemail
imapport=143
expungeonhangup=yes
imapflags=notls
authuser=xxxxxxxxx
authpassword=xxxxxxxxx

and I have added imapuser and imappassword to the configured users.  Could it be because I still have their email address specified and that is overriding it ???

Best Regards,

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration