[asterisk-users] MPG123 Dying

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Fri Oct 9 03:32:20 CDT 2009

----- "Dovid Bender" <asteriskusers at dovid.net> wrote:

> [...]
On investigation it looks like a issue with my commercial Digium G729 licenses.  With Asterisk CLI running I make a call, via IAX, and the following appears :-

Connected to Asterisk 1.4.26.2 currently running on voip (pid = 3296)
Verbosity is at least 3
    -- Executing [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:1] Dial("SIP/1001-b7d17d10", "IAX2/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxxxx") in new stack
    -- Called xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    -- Call accepted by 217.14.138.130 (format g729)
    -- Format for call is g729
    -- IAX2/xxxxxxxxxxx-3436 is making progress passing it to SIP/1001-b7d17d10
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/xxxxxxxxxxxxx-3436'
  == Spawn extension (splatnix, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/1001-b7d17d10'
voip*CLI> Asterisk ended with exit status 127
Asterisk died with code 127.

Disconnected from Asterisk server
Executing last minute cleanups
[root at voip asterisk]# Automatically restarting Asterisk.

Have opened a support ticket with them.

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

SplatNIX IT Services :: Innovation through collaboration