[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Monitor() Poor quality

Kim Delevati kim.delevati at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:35:04 CDT 2009

Hi. I'm using the Monitor command to record outgoing calls through SIP, but
the quality is very poor, MUCH worse than the call itself who many times is
perfect. I can barely understand anything thats said.

Im using Asterisk 1.4.21.2 on a Ubuntu Server 8.10, on a Pentium R 2ghz with
1gb DDR2.

That also happens if I use the Record command. I'm using Monitor inside an
AGI file, could that be the problem? Or do you think its something else?