[asterisk-users] video support over iax

Ron nhadie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:05:14 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm trying to test video calls on asterisk, my issue is i have two
asterisk servers linked via an IAX peer and users register on the
asterisk via SIP.

if both video phones are registered on the same asterisk server, video
call works, but call is via SIP. but,if one video phone 1 is registered
on asterisk 1 and video phone 2 is registered on asterisk 2, video only
works one way, the caller receives the video of the callee but not vice
versa. i tried calling the other way, same result, caller receives
callee only.

hope anyone can help, thanks in advanced.

Regards
Ron