[asterisk-users] How to call extensions and add them to aconference room

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Oct 2 08:05:13 CDT 2009

This one is pretty simple.  You just need to set up two contexts.  Context 1
will answer and connect to your room

[answerandgo]

-          exten => s,1,answer

-          exten => s,2,meetme(100,options)

-          exten => s,3,playback(vm-goodbye)

-          exten => s,4,hangup

context 2 will answer and play a message, then do IVR function

[askandgo]

-          exten => s,1,answer

-          exten => s,2,background(greeting)

-          exten => s,3,waitexten(10,m)

-          exten => s,4,playback(vm-goodbye)

-          exten => s,5,hangup

-          exten => 9,1,meetme(100,options)

-          exten => 9,2.goto(askandgo,s,4)

-          exten => 8,1,playback(rejected)

-          exten => 8,2,goto(askandgo,s,4)

Then do an AMI or call file to call your extension/number and start the
appropriate context.

  _____