[asterisk-users] How to call extensions and add them to a conference room

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 07:52:44 CDT 2009

Greetings,

I have created simple conferencing solution before using meetme application,
but this times its a little tricky.

My client needs a functionality to call multiple extensions to join a
conference room. Extensions will ring like in a ring group, and on pick up,
user will be either automatically added to the conference room, or maybe
I'll program them to enter 9 to accept and 8 to reject the invitation.

I need a starting point to start writing this dialplan. Any advise on what
applications and commands I can use to accomplish this would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria