[asterisk-users] DTMF problems during a message play

Barton Fisher bpvoipcom at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:02:18 CDT 2009

I'm using the latest asterisk-1.4.26.2 and no zaptel trunks used, all SIP.

I have one user that is having problems once he connects to asterisk.
He's dialing from his home phone (pstn) to a Vitelity DID (SIP Trunk)
which goes to my asterisk  IVR.

If he presses a dtmf during any message, the press is ignored unless the
press was a #, 0 or *.  Otherwise, he needs to wait for the message to
stop before the press is hear.

I've tried all the suggestions found searching the wiki, so I ask here
if there is something else I can try.  The Vitelity trunk is set up as:

dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

Thanks, Bart