[asterisk-users] Polycom retrieve call from hold

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Sat Nov 28 18:46:20 CST 2009

On Saturday 28 November 2009 04:48:13 pm Darrick Hartman wrote:
> Mike Diehl wrote:

Ok, so I've got a very old firmware on my phone that needs to be upgraded.  If
I remove my provisioning file(s) from my ftp server and rev the firmware,
would this completely wipe out any and all prior configuration on the phone?

If this would work, I could elliminate about 50K worth of XML from the
equation.  Then I'd go in and configure the phone via the web.  If I have a
working phone, then I can conclude that either the upgrade fixed it, or the
XML provisioning file I was using was at fault.

Does this sound right?  Does anyone have a better/different idea?

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.