[asterisk-users] NvFaxdetect and Asterisk 1.4.27 - Someone get it work?

Administrator TOOTAI admin at tootai.net
Sat Nov 28 06:35:45 CST 2009

Hello,

I had an 1.4.21-2 Asterisk running on Debian/Etch with app_nv_faxdetect
running on it without any problem.

I upgraded the server to Debian/Lenny and Asterisk 1.4.27 and
app_nv_fax_detect is not working anymore: on an incoming call,
application is launched and never exit :-(

I reinstalled 1.4.21-2 compiled against the new environment and get the
same result!

Lenny is 64bits version, 2.6.26-2-amd64 stock

Does someone get NVFaxDetect work with latest Asterisk 1.4 version?

Thanks for any hint

--
Daniel