[asterisk-users] ASTERISK and SNMP

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Nov 27 16:10:39 CST 2009

 	Hello Micha (& all) ,

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009, michal kalinowski wrote:
> Your Digium card is for linux standard interface like eth0 (ethernet),
> check IF-MIB.txt and OID from there.
> BR,
> Micha?
 	When doing a snmpwalk of the IF-MIB & having a (*) installed there is no
mention of an interface associated with this card .  Now it is quite possible
that Digium in there wisdom has added the necessary components to their drivers
that inserts the necessary components into the IF tables thus allowing snmp's
IF-MIB to see a known interface .

 	If this is the case where in the driver (or code base) might I find this
revelation .  I'd sure like to have statistics & traps being dumped for this card .

(*)
01:09.0 Communication controller: Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN interface

 		Tia ,  JimL