[asterisk-users] Queues without agent login

jonas kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Nov 26 05:03:30 CST 2009

Barry,

I'm using the Asterisk GUI. When defining a User extension (menu 'user')
the only option I have is "Is Agent".
The SIP extension (11) is automatically created as an agent that needs
to log in.

In the advanced options I can manually edit queues.conf and change to
"member=SIP/11".

This way of defining queues and members is a 2-step work. Can it be done
in 1 step using the Asterisk GUI ??

Kind regards,
Jonas.