[asterisk-users] How many lines do you use.

Travis Elsberry travis at techglia.com
Wed Nov 25 16:33:52 CST 2009

Hello all,

Do you know if it IS possible to use multiple lines/extensions on SIP with a Cisco 7960 or other phone models? My boss wanted to have 1 physical phone but have it register to a couple of different extensions, then use different ringtones to identify which line was ringing when a call came in.

Thanks,
Travis