[asterisk-users] office / homeuser

tom tomabroad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:44:36 CST 2009

hi ryan,
thx for ur suggestions. so , if i would go that route, that would mean i end
up with n-extensions per user based on n-locations. questions:
- how would i set the 'main' extension, so that other people see only one
extension in the phonebook / have to remember?
- is the caller-id when that person initiates a call as well the main-ext or
do is this a setting somewhere?

thx again
regs tom