[asterisk-users] office / homeuser

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:16:30 CST 2009

I setup another extension for the softphone and enable followme on
their main extension to ring both. For example 8678 is the main and
38678 is their softphone. For users with more phones I just keep going
up 48678. This makes it fairly seamless to the end user and easy
enough to remember when looking at the extension list.

Ryan