[asterisk-users] server unresponsive

Paul Scott paul at cpanel.net
Fri Nov 20 16:04:41 CST 2009

How is your network structured?

Can you show me a sample entry from your sip.conf?

I was having this problem.  But as far as I could tell there wasn't
one.   From a network stand point all phones were reachable asterisk
was just reporting that it was Unreachable and it wasn't sending the
calls. I switched to qualify=no and wrote a small agi to catch  $
{HANGUPCAUSE} and log it to a file.  If it records a bunch of
chanunavail messages you still have a problem.

If you don't want to turn qualify off you could play with the qualify
times.  I did a bunch of this before I just gave up.

I'm sure there is a better or proper way of handling this.  I'm
interested to hear it.

Paul