[asterisk-users] music on hold

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Nov 20 02:38:48 CST 2009

By default, if a Dial() is successful, further execution of additional
priorities in the dial plan is aborted.

It sounds like after the call completes, you're wanting execution
continue to fall through.

You need to use the 'g' flag to Dial, as explained here:

   http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+Dial

Example:

    Dial(SIP/2000,60,g)