[asterisk-users] Problem with sounds DTMF's phone keys

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Nov 18 16:32:55 CST 2009

Here's an idea - let's say that 4,7 and 8 are "extensions" that you want to
have a valid action take place on exit from the conference; you already have
that set up in the dialplan.  Therefore, you just need to set up
1,2,3,5,6,9,0 and * to do something like either hangup or jump back to the
conference.  Voila! No DTMF and if you use the hangup option, they will only
do it once.