[asterisk-users] Bug CDR report - dst "s" ?

Diana Lopez dlopez at palosanto.com
Wed Nov 18 10:47:32 CST 2009

Hello everybody,

I have a question about value dst of cdr table in asteriskcdrdb,  so in
my db I see many registers with letter "s" in dst field, I found a
opinion that "s" is the default extension and the all calls enter the
system as "s" and are then changed as they pass through the dial plan,
so, if you have an IVR and they hang up during the IVR, the call will be
"s".   Is it true?

And if it's true there's a solution to the dst put a number or is normal
this case, I want to change "s" by a value.

Thanks a lot

--

Diana López