[asterisk-users] OT AG-188N

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 11:29:45 CST 2009

Is anybody using AG-188N?
It is a nice little unit, it would be a perfect X-mas gift for your family member abroad.  It supports IAX2/SIP with STUN server.
Both IAX2 and SIP can be registered at the same time to two different providers.  The limiting part is PSTN, it is just a lifeline not a real FXO.

The only problem I have is figuring out speed dial setup on these units.
I entered in Dial-Peer
123 lifeline 0.0.0.0 0 all:74791270 no suffix 0

but when I dial 123 it does not dial 74791270
I tried entering in Digital Map 123 but it make no difference.

--
Joseph