[asterisk-users] Trouble registering Cisco 7942

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Thu Nov 12 16:51:13 CST 2009

Just checked with my actual config file, and it's not a sanitation mistake,
that's how I've actually got mine setup.  Like I said earlier, I've never
even messed with that section of my config before...I set mine up based on a
combination of configs I've found around the net (I think you've already
linked to them in another post to the list).

Thanks,
--Warren Selby