[asterisk-users] SendText

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:33:28 CST 2009

i have my own SMS provider as we sell SMS .. so i have setup my call center with SMS sending for several services and alerts like a Missed Call when i'm not registered it will send me an sms to alert me.
it's pretty the same as Matt discribed.. you call an AGI which may use cURL to hit the HTTP API

--
AHD Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP