[asterisk-users] digium fax: can't indicate condition 19?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Nov 11 20:02:37 CST 2009

Jonathan Thurman wrote:

> Any chance that 64 bit Linux will be supported?

There is a small chance; I've done some work in the past week while
traveling to attempt solve the 64-bit problems, and I fixed some of them
but not all of them, so it still won't successfully FAX on a 64-bit
machine. I'll be continuing to work on it while traveling home, and
hopefully we'll have some beta-quality releases along with the 32-bit
releases next week.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kpfleming at digium.com