[asterisk-users] Best practice to set up 4 line phones

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Wed Nov 11 10:23:38 CST 2009

I'm sure you'll get a better answer than this, but IMO the "Best Practice"
is to have the phone register to Asterisk and have Asterisk register to the
providers.  By "sip accounts", I assume you mean external SIP accounts like
5551212 at bandwidth.com.   So the phone has 101, 102, 103 and 104 as it's
lines and you dial some other number (501?) to access 5551212 at bandwidth.com.