[asterisk-users] Help with concurrent VoIP calls

John Timms johngtimms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:38:50 CST 2009

Thanks for suggestions, everyone- I should have thought about jitter and
latency as I began to use up more & more bandwidth. I was concerned that it
was a problem with my configuration of Asterisk, but it looks like is really
is a bandwidth issue. By the way, Joe- I've been in another situation with
my cableco & Asterisk/VoIP (on a business connection!) and would frequently
have trouble getting *one* call that sounded good, even though we had
several megabits up & down, with no other traffic on the network. Charter's
service is horrible- there were several times pinging Google took over 1
second.

John Timms