[asterisk-users] hi

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Nov 8 08:26:33 CST 2009

Hi,

Un-top-posting,
> > asterisk at opensourcesolution.in wrote:

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 01:04:31PM +0100, giancarlo lombardo wrote:

> > > i gave that command which u told i.e asterisk -V. the output is below
> > >
> > > [root at localhost ~]# cd /etc/
> > > [root at localhost etc]# asterisk -v
> > > bash: asterisk: command not found
> > > [root at localhost etc]# asterisk -V
> > > bash: asterisk: command not found
> try as below (in bold the command)
>
> *[root at dhcppc0 asterisk]# pwd
> /etc/asterisk*
> [root at dhcppc0 asterisk]# *asterisk -vr*

My guess for the output of that command:

  bash: asterisk: command not found

But if I strictly followed your advice:

$ *asterisk -vr*
bash: *asterisk: command not found

If this is installed from source:

  ./main/asterisk -V

in the source directory. Just in case it was not installed. In this
case, ask yourself why wasn't it installed.

What is the output of:

  echo $PATH

What Linux distributribution is it? If not Linux: What OS is it? What
version?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com