[asterisk-users] hi

giancarlo lombardo gianclombardo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 06:04:31 CST 2009

Ciao,
try as below (in bold the command)

*[root at dhcppc0 asterisk]# pwd
/etc/asterisk*
[root at dhcppc0 asterisk]# *asterisk -vr*
*Asterisk 1.4.24, Copyright (C) 1999 - 2008 Digium, Inc. and others.
Created by Mark Spencer <**markster at digium.com* <markster at digium.com>*>
Asterisk comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; type 'core show warranty' for
details.
This is free software, with components licensed under the GNU General Public
License version 2 and other licenses; you are welcome to redistribute it
under
certain conditions. Type 'core show license' for details.
Connected to Asterisk 1.4.24 currently running on dhcppc0 (pid = 2711)
Verbosity is at least 8
dhcppc0*CLI>*

2009/11/8 Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>

> Try /usr/sbin/asterisk.
>
> Also, copy the list.  Don't email me privately.
>
> asterisk at opensourcesolution.in wrote:
>
> > hi friend,
> >
> > i gave that command which u told i.e asterisk -V. the output is below
> >

> > [root at localhost ~]# cd /etc/
> > [root at localhost etc]# asterisk -v
> > bash: asterisk: command not found
> > [root at localhost etc]# asterisk -V