[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6.1 + Cisco AS5300 + Fax T38 ?

Phibee Network Operation Center noc at phibee.net
Sat Nov 7 13:18:29 CST 2009

Hi

I have finished the installation of my VoIP basic configuration ...

Actually:

    - All calls from my E1 are received by a Cisco AS5300 and sent to my
Asterisk (in G711 by SIP).
    - All user are connected by SIP to the Asterisk
    - All calls from User are sent by asterisk to the Cisco AS5300

Now, i want see if i can supply T38 Fax Gateway ....

I am search to:

    - Cisco Receive all Fax, two poss: he detect automatiqueley a Fax,
or based on phone number.
    - Sent the fax in T38 to Asterisk for "Fax Routing"
    - Based on the number and extensions, Asterisk sent the T38 call to
the T38 terminaison (other server) ..

Anyone know if it's possible ? and if yes, what is the configuration
process (on the cisco and on the Asterisk Gateway)

Thanks
Jérôme