[asterisk-users] Trouble registering Cisco 7942

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Fri Nov 6 23:56:05 CST 2009

That typically means you've got an error in your phone specific config file,
the SEP[MAC].cnf.xml.

You need to login to the phone via ssh and use the log/log login.  Once
you've done that, look at the logs and see what line of the config is giving
it grief.  Once you know that, you'll know what's causing the Unprovisioned
message.