[asterisk-users] Best dahdi switchtype to emulate (network side)?

Jonathan Thurman jthurman42 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:40:55 CST 2009

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Martin <asterisklist at callthem.info> wrote:
> take a look at chan_dahdi.conf and use google more!

I am fully aware of what types are available through dahdi, and have
done my research.  I am asking for practical experience, which is hard
to Google for...  Especially since much of this information doesn't
seem to be shared, and many threads end with comments like the above.
I included more specific information for those that are willing to
help and would ask for more specifics.

-Jonathan