[asterisk-users] Question on peering two Asterisk servers

Michael Biven mbiven at crowdscience.com
Fri Nov 6 14:52:25 CST 2009

I have two servers each with one TDM card from Digium and three POTS
lines going into each server (each POTS line is one individual
number). and I want to have all incoming calls into server B be
directed to the IVR on server A and to be able to fail over to Server
B in case Server A has an issue (it can be a manual failover and I
actually prefer it to be a manual process).

I've made an IAX2 trunk between the two servers, but can't figure out
how to redirect incoming calls into Server B to the IVR on Server A.

Server A
	TDM410 with three FXO and one FXS modules
	Holds the IVR and all of the extensions

	POTS 1
	POTS 2
	POTS 3

Server B

	AEX410 (1AEX404EF) with four FXO modules

	POTS 4
	POTS 5
	POTS 6

PBX in a Flash Version 1.4