[asterisk-users] sip set debug

Aggio Alberto alberto.aggio at loquendo.com
Fri Nov 6 08:34:01 CST 2009

Hi,
first of all I suggest to catch network traffic between client and server using alternative methods, like tshark or something like that (assuming you are onto a Linux server) so you can check if some messages are lost or malformed, then you can check the log against a correct registration session on another client that is working fine ... moreover, if they are all connecting to the same machine, you can change user/pass of the non-working client with the user/pass of a working one, in order to see if it's an authentication matter ...

HTH,
regards.

Alberto.