[asterisk-users] sip set debug

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Nov 6 08:09:07 CST 2009

I have 4 clients all using asterisk 1.4.26.3 and server running 1.4.26.3
also

(3) of the (4) clients are working just fine. server is working fine.

When I issue the command (on the client that is not working) "sip set
debug ip 192.168.1.8"
where the .8 is address of the server I never see anything printed about
why its not connecting.

running "sip show peers" on the server will show the clients name and IP
address for everyone
except the client that is not connecting.

How can I get a debug message on the CLI for the client that is
misbehaving to tell me why
it is not registering with the server?

Thanks,

Jerry

-----------
This is the sip.conf section on the BAD client.
--------
register => am2mm:XXX at myserver

[am2mm]
type=friend