[asterisk-users] SendJabber question sending Links

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Fri Nov 6 06:17:43 CST 2009

Matt Riddell schrieb:
 > Heh sounds like you need tinyurl.com.
>
> Or maybe just make a page a.php?1234 which loads
> getcustomer.php?customer=1234
>
> Or with an Apache rewrite.
>
> It seems that what you're wanting is more on the jabber client side -
> you're wanting one that can receive messages and display them as pure HTML.
>
> There may be one - I don't think Adium (the client I use) does it, but
> if you had a look at a few different clients, maybe one will.

i dont want to use tinyurl cause the servers are only for internal use.

the php redirect is a good idea and i´ve allready built this and it
works fine.

but as you said it may depends on the client. i use adium too and its
possible to send a link when i use the adium buildin "ADD Url" function,
but there also should be something in jabber itself an not only from the
clint.

thanks for the idea so far ;)

best regards.

steve smith