[asterisk-users] Cisco SPA3102 Thoughts & Other Recommendations

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:33:25 CST 2009

On 11/04/09 18:11, Andrew Hakman wrote:
>Did you try changing the FXO port impedance? Did you try resetting the
>unit to factory defaults (on the IVR dial 73738# and then 1 to
>confirm)? Did you by it from ebay and it shipped from hong kong or
>similar? Did you try the linksys silver one on the same line as the
>real Sipura one was on?

I've spent at least two days tinkering with the GAIN and Impedance and whatever suggestion I could find on the net, no go.
The SPA-3102 I got a brand new ones from the store and one was defective from the factory, after power off it wont boot up, I had to unplug it from the
power socket (yes, I've tried to change the power adapter as well). So this one was replaced.
They work so, so but I'm not happy with them and they will be replaced.

The SPA-3000 silver I got a used one locally, maybe the reason the buy sold it as he couldn't make it to work.

--
Joseph