[asterisk-users] Queue device state problem

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Wed Nov 4 11:10:28 CST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 15:16 +0000, Alexandre Rodrigues wrote:
> I  changed my call-limit to one, and the same problem continues when I
> restart asterisk. Have you any moore ideias to solve this problem?

There's a note in the sample queues.conf configuration file (at least in
the 1.6.2 branch) which states the following:

; It is important to ensure that channel drivers used for members are loaded
; before app_queue.so itself or they may be marked invalid until reload. This
; can be accomplished by explicitly listing them in modules.conf before
; app_queue.so.  Additionally, if you use Local channels as queue members, you
; must also preload pbx_config.so and chan_local.so (or pbx_ael.so, pbx_lua.so,
; or pbx_realtime.so, depending on how your dialplan is configured).

I think if you load chan_sip (and optionally the other modules listed)
in modules.conf, that should take care of your problem.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager