[asterisk-users] Queue device state problem

Alexandre Rodrigues alex454 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 09:16:27 CST 2009

Hi Danny,

Sorry for the late reply. You understood it exactly right, but there
is a problem. I don't have agents, I have members. I would like
something similar to the  application  AgentCallbackLogin. I am not
using AgentCallbackLogin because it was removed in asterisk 1.6.

I  changed my call-limit to one, and the same problem continues when I
restart asterisk. Have you any moore ideias to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Alex